Tool Details and User Instructions
Dmoz also knows as ODP (Open Directory Projected), owned by AOL. A website listed in DMOZ directory is considered as ranking well in Google because Google uses DMOZ results.
Why does Google still prefers Dmoz?
Because getting a link from Dmoz is impossible if your website’s content is weak.
Dmoz uses ontology scheme, a specification of conceptualization. On the Demise of Google directory in 2011, the relationship of DMOZ is cooled off. Google sometimes choose website description written by DMOZ editors instead of the description of your own written in Meta tags.
Dmoz listing benefits:
– Not every website gets accepted into Dmoz. Best websites in the eyes of DMOZ’s editors are approved and considered. If you by chance are successful in listing then your site would have more value than your competitor.
– Your website might be on the top of search engine results if you get listed.
– Most search engines such as Bing, Yahoo, MSN and Google looks into DMOZ directory for new domains.
– The directory has a high page rank that could boost your website’s search engine ranking.
How to submit your website to DMOZ?
– Go to the directory and search.
– Select a category related to your website’s niche.
– Click on “Suggest URL” and submit your data.
– Make sure your site should be up to their standard and be as relevant as possible you could be when providing information.
Also check out other tools:
How to use:
Enter URL’s in the text area with a line break.
Click Submit for processing of your data. Wait until your data will process and results are shown in a table.
To save your data on you system, you can export results in an excel sheet, Click Export.
Give us the suggestions about our DMOZ directory listing checker.
Free SEO Tools
- Alexa Rank / Rating Checker
- Apple-Touch-Icon and Favicon Generator
- Broken Links / URLs Checker
- Bulk Domain Availability Checker
- Bulk URL Opener
- Check Website For Malware Tool
- Dmoz Directory Listing Checker
- DNS / Whois Record Lookup Tool
- Domain Extractor and Disavow File Generator
- Duplicate Content Finder or Similar Page Checker
- Free Online Meta Tag Generator / Creator
- Free Online QR Code Generator
- Free Password Encryption Tool
- Free Robots.txt Generator and Validator
- Free Social Media Counts Checker
- Google Page Rank or PR Checker
- Google Rich Snippet and Schema Creator
- Google, Bing and Yahoo Domain Index Checker
- HTML Source Code Checker / Viewer
- HTTP 301 and 302 URL Redirect Chain Checker
- HTTP Gzip Compression Test of a Website
- HTTP Status Code Checker Tool
- Internal, External links Checker and Counter
- IP Address Checker – Test C Class IP Address
- IP Address Geolocation checker
- Keyword Density Checker Tool
- Keyword Rank / SERP Checker
- Last Modified Time Checker
- Mod Rewrite or htaccess 301 Rule Generator
- Online Domain Availability Checker Tool
- Online MD5 Hash Generator / Creator
- Online Meta Tag Analyzer / Checker
- Online Ping Tool
- Online URL, Text Encoder and Decoder
- Online Word, Character and Letter Count Checker
- Outdated Content Finder Tool