Tool Details and User Instructions
What is a Domain:
A domain name represents a name or entity on the internet. Let’s take an example:
toolsiseek.com is at internet point “” locates an internet address toolsiseek.com. Every domain has a suffix that shows the domain is belong to which TLD (Top Level Domain).
How our tool works:
The tool has two ways of checking if a domain is available or not:
1. Using DNS (We analyze the status via domain’s DNS information)
2. Using Whois (We analyze the status via WHOIS information)
Why do we use DNS information?
Most programming languages have implementation of DNS to get the DNS results. We do get a lot information when pinging for DNS against a domain name. For example:
– Where the domain is hosted.
– What is the record type with some additional attributes.
– Time to live information
– SOA, HINFO, TXT, PTR, NS, CNAME, MX, A, NAPTR, SRV, A6, and AAAA records if available.
There are several statuses of a domain name you could get:
– The domain is available for registration or deleted and available again.
– The domain is active, inactive or cancelled.
Steps to use Domain Availability Checker:
First you enter Domain in the text area. You can also paste Domain in bulk.
You must enter Captcha in the text field.
Click Submit to check whether domain is available or not. It may take some time for processing by numbers of Domain you entered.
Free SEO Tools
- Alexa Rank / Rating Checker
- Apple-Touch-Icon and Favicon Generator
- Broken Links / URLs Checker
- Bulk Domain Availability Checker
- Bulk URL Opener
- Check Website For Malware Tool
- Dmoz Directory Listing Checker
- DNS / Whois Record Lookup Tool
- Domain Extractor and Disavow File Generator
- Duplicate Content Finder or Similar Page Checker
- Free Online Meta Tag Generator / Creator
- Free Online QR Code Generator
- Free Password Encryption Tool
- Free Robots.txt Generator and Validator
- Free Social Media Counts Checker
- Google Page Rank or PR Checker
- Google Rich Snippet and Schema Creator
- Google, Bing and Yahoo Domain Index Checker
- HTML Source Code Checker / Viewer
- HTTP 301 and 302 URL Redirect Chain Checker
- HTTP Gzip Compression Test of a Website
- HTTP Status Code Checker Tool
- Internal, External links Checker and Counter
- IP Address Checker – Test C Class IP Address
- IP Address Geolocation checker
- Keyword Density Checker Tool
- Keyword Rank / SERP Checker
- Last Modified Time Checker
- Mod Rewrite or htaccess 301 Rule Generator
- Online Domain Availability Checker Tool
- Online MD5 Hash Generator / Creator
- Online Meta Tag Analyzer / Checker
- Online Ping Tool
- Online URL, Text Encoder and Decoder
- Online Word, Character and Letter Count Checker
- Outdated Content Finder Tool