Tool Details and User Instructions
Our domain extractor tool supports all TLDs. This tool is designed for web developers, SEOs, internet marketers, and webmasters. Good for them to disavow their bad backlinks with a URL to a domain or subdomain converter.
Get / Extract domain from any URL.
What Our Domain Extractor and Disavow File Generator Do?
A free domain extractor tool to extract domain names from a list of URLs or subdomains to domains. The tool has the options:
– To include subdomains or remove from the set of web addresses.
– To ignore IP addresses if there is any IP address found.
– To sort the resulting URLs from 0 to 9 and then O to Z.
– To remove duplicates if found any.
– To convert the capital letters to lower case.
– To generate a disavow file to submit to Google.
– To create a .htaccess file for denying backlinks.
This web tool is for search engine optimizers / online marketers, web designers/developers and so on. The best thing the tool has to generate a Google and Bing’s friendly disavow domain list to prevent from penalties. The tool supports gTLD and TLD domains.
How to get a domain name from a URL?
Yes, our tool is right here to help you. You don’t need to write a program to trim a URL, just paste the URL in the above text area and hit “submit.” If you require a custom solution, we’ll be happy to hear from you.
Why do you need our disavow tool?
If you’re actively doing SEO for your clients or your website, then you might have noticed some crappy links you don’t know about pointing to your site. Such kind of links can get your website penalized. So just export the sheet from the Google webmaster account, filter out the bad URLs and put those URLs inside the above text area, and check the option “Add the word ‘domain:’ to disavow domains.” Then, copy the results and save those to a file and submit to Google’s disavow tool.
Enter a URL or paste URL in bulk in the text area.
Click Submit to extract URLs. The extracting process takes the time to extract depending on the number of URL’s.
To download your extracted URL’s click Export.
Free SEO Tools
- Alexa Rank / Rating Checker
- Apple-Touch-Icon and Favicon Generator
- Broken Links / URLs Checker
- Bulk Domain Availability Checker
- Bulk URL Opener
- Check Website For Malware Tool
- Dmoz Directory Listing Checker
- DNS / Whois Record Lookup Tool
- Domain Extractor and Disavow File Generator
- Duplicate Content Finder or Similar Page Checker
- Free Online Meta Tag Generator / Creator
- Free Online QR Code Generator
- Free Password Encryption Tool
- Free Robots.txt Generator and Validator
- Free Social Media Counts Checker
- Google Page Rank or PR Checker
- Google Rich Snippet and Schema Creator
- Google, Bing and Yahoo Domain Index Checker
- HTML Source Code Checker / Viewer
- HTTP 301 and 302 URL Redirect Chain Checker
- HTTP Gzip Compression Test of a Website
- HTTP Status Code Checker Tool
- Internal, External links Checker and Counter
- IP Address Checker – Test C Class IP Address
- IP Address Geolocation checker
- Keyword Density Checker Tool
- Keyword Rank / SERP Checker
- Last Modified Time Checker
- Mod Rewrite or htaccess 301 Rule Generator
- Online Domain Availability Checker Tool
- Online MD5 Hash Generator / Creator
- Online Meta Tag Analyzer / Checker
- Online Ping Tool
- Online URL, Text Encoder and Decoder
- Online Word, Character and Letter Count Checker
- Outdated Content Finder Tool