Tool Details and User Instructions
If a site gets infected with malware, then it will be easy for hackers to corrupt your website. Upon access to your site, they can do whatever they want. with their malware check program and other companies are working continuously to identify and blacklist dangerous pages to protect the web. Most applications warn their users to keep away from a dangerous and malicious website by using Google malware database.
Worms – This malware exploit vulnerability in operating systems. Computer worms can steal data, overload web servers, consume bandwidth. They have the ability to replicate and spread.
Virus – A virus can spread to other computers by copying itself to documents, programs, etc.
Trojan Horse – A Trojan makes itself unrecognizable by tricking users to download and install malware.
Spyware – The malware keeps an eye on user activities like data harvesting, getting keystrokes, etc.
Ransomware – The malware takes control of a computer completely by restricting users not to use their computers.
Why websites get hacked?
1. Every website runs some software programs to store data and render pages. There could be some issues with the installed software:
– They are not from a legitimate source. So you don’t know what’s written in the software programs.
– They are outdated, and the author of the software is not available to update the software.
– They are poorly configured.
These softwares are easy to get corrupted to get access to your website.
2. File permissions play an important part in securing your website. If you follow the necessary file permission standards, they can make a website very safe. But a typical person doesn’t know what a file permission is. So he/she might disable them accidentally.
3. There is a tendency of keeping the easy passwords i-e “admin/username” or using the date of birth as the password. Such kind of passwords is very easy to tweak for an attacker. You should generate secure passwords if you don’t know how to do that, use our free password encryption utility.
How to use Google Malware:
Enter a URL of your website in the given text field.
Click Submit to process your data.
Free SEO Tools
- Alexa Rank / Rating Checker
- Apple-Touch-Icon and Favicon Generator
- Broken Links / URLs Checker
- Bulk Domain Availability Checker
- Bulk URL Opener
- Check Website For Malware Tool
- Dmoz Directory Listing Checker
- DNS / Whois Record Lookup Tool
- Domain Extractor and Disavow File Generator
- Duplicate Content Finder or Similar Page Checker
- Free Online Meta Tag Generator / Creator
- Free Online QR Code Generator
- Free Password Encryption Tool
- Free Robots.txt Generator and Validator
- Free Social Media Counts Checker
- Google Page Rank or PR Checker
- Google Rich Snippet and Schema Creator
- Google, Bing and Yahoo Domain Index Checker
- HTML Source Code Checker / Viewer
- HTTP 301 and 302 URL Redirect Chain Checker
- HTTP Gzip Compression Test of a Website
- HTTP Status Code Checker Tool
- Internal, External links Checker and Counter
- IP Address Checker – Test C Class IP Address
- IP Address Geolocation checker
- Keyword Density Checker Tool
- Keyword Rank / SERP Checker
- Last Modified Time Checker
- Mod Rewrite or htaccess 301 Rule Generator
- Online Domain Availability Checker Tool
- Online MD5 Hash Generator / Creator
- Online Meta Tag Analyzer / Checker
- Online Ping Tool
- Online URL, Text Encoder and Decoder
- Online Word, Character and Letter Count Checker
- Outdated Content Finder Tool